Saturday, March 19, 2011

Getting closer.

There is only a week and 3 days until my due date but the time is going so slow. The first part of my pregnancy seems like it went by so fast but now it seems like it's going so slow to make up for how fast the first part went. I'm enjoying my alone time and time with Tom before the baby come but being this pregnant makes me very tired, but I suppose it's just preparation for the lack of sleep i will be getting soon.
I've had two baby showers, one my mom threw me and one my mother-in-law threw me. I got so much stuff. We got pretty much everything we needed so we set up the baby room a week or so ago. We painted and set up all the furniture so now we are just waiting for the baby to come.
The pregnancy is going great. At the last doctors appointment my sister-in-law got to hear Noah's heart beat. A couple weeks ago I got checked and I was not dilated at all but that is pretty normal. There have been no signs that he is coming early so I think I will go past my due date. At the last doctors appointment I asked about my heart because I have a heart disease (S.V.T.) which makes my heart beat too fast on occasion. The doctor said if it is acting up when I'm in labor the will probably give me antibiotics through the IV and if that doesn't work I will just have to get an epidural. All in all she said everything will be fine and they have delivered women who have had S.V.T. before so I'm not worried.

Monday is me and Tom's 2 year anniversary. I feel like it's kind of getting pushed under the rug because we are so focused on baby stuff but hopefully I get to go swimming. I want to go to a water park for our anniversary, not to go on slides because I don't even go on them when I''m not pregnant, but to go swimming. Swimming is great in your 3rd trimester because it takes pressure off your joints and muscles and I have back pain all the time now. I can't believe we have been married for 2 years, it's been amazing!

The next time I have another post on here I will probably have the baby, I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment