Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby Life

I'm so not good at keeping up with blogging haha. I realized my last blog was right before I had Noah so I guess I've just been preoccupied.
So as you may have guessed Noah is in the world. Born April 3rd at 2:33am, 7lbs 10oz. Now he will be 5 months old in about a week and a half. Time has flown by! The first few months with him were more challenging being that his days and nights were mixed up and he needed to be fed more often. Now he only wakes up once in the middle of the night to eat. He sleeps from about 8pm until 7:30am which is awesome and takes a few naps in the day. It's so amazing how fast and drastic babies change in such a short time. He has smiled, rolled, found his hands and feet, grabs for things, babbles, holds his head up, loves looking at himself in the mirror, bounces on the jumperoo, and is teething; just to name a few.
He has brought so much joy to Tom and my life. It's not always happy or easy but I wouldn't change having him for anything. There is so much responsibility when you have a baby. They're so helpless. I knew of course they are a lot of work but I didn't truely know until I had him. Don't get me wrong, I love love love being a stay-at-home mom but every now and then I miss the freedom I had before. That's why I think it's so important to have Tom watch him so I can do things for myself and also have others watch him so me and Tom can have husband/wife time together. I remember when we had our first date night babyless it felt like something was missing. It gets a little easier a. as he gets older and b. if we keep have our time.
There are so much things I am looking forward to experience with Noah that's why I love being able to stay home so I don't miss any of them. I love Tom and Noah so much. God has truely blessed our family :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment