Saturday, December 25, 2010

Scatter Brained

Just a few things on my mind. Mostly about my doggy, honey. She has hip dysplasia and she isn't even a year old. I feel like crying constantly just watching her do little things like walk up stairs or get up when she is laying down. She seems like she is in so much pain even though dogs are good at hiding their pain. When I try to move her back legs or touch them I can tell she doesn't like it because she doesn't bite me but kinda mouths at me to get me away. I give her glucosamine pills but I don't know how much they are doing for her. It is putting so much stress and worry on my mind. I can't help but feel so bad for her :'(

On a happier note, it's Christmas!! I love spending time with the family and just relaxing with them. We have already has our Christmas day with Tom's family on sunday and it was lots of fun. Today we had the Jurica Christmas and it's always loud and entertaining. Tomorrow we wake up and have family Christmas then go to Iowa for that Christmas. I'm so upset about the dog thing I can't think so that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment